Team Member BOH, part-time or full-time
We are seeking a skilled and experienced line cook and food service worker.
- Operate commercial kitchen equipment including stove, convection oven, slicer, and mixer, etc.
- Master detailed recipes and verbal instructions to produce consistent results
- Cook meats properly according to recipe guidelines
- Anticipate needs in FOH and have meats cooked & ready to restock as depleted during high volume times
- Work closely with FOH to manage production and waste carefully
- Follow SNHD guidelines for food temperatures and safety, handwashing, and dish washing
- Perform basic math skills (fractions, decimals, weights, and measures) and use a digital scale
- Perform duties in other areas including cleaning floors, bathroom, dishes, mats, etc. as needed
- Work independently, and communicate and work well with others
- Have excellent work ethics
- Take ownership and pride in your work
- Have transportation to and from work
- Can lift up to 50lb
- Can stand and cook for long periods
- Have a current Health Card
- Speak, read, and write in English
How to apply
We’re looking forward to meeting you!