Sandwich Artist, part-time or full-time
NoButcher is Las Vegas’ first vegan butcher shop and deli, offering homemade plant-based meats and cheeses and a variety of sandwiches available at the eatery, to-go or at the drive thru.
We are known for our personal customer service and involvement in the vegan community.
The work environment could be described as “work hard” and “play hard,” meaning at times high pace professional work paired with lots of laughter and sometimes dancing in the kitchen.
We are looking for a mature and experienced new team member who can work in the front of the house (FOH) and occasionally back of the house (BOH). The new Team Member should be able to provide an excellent customer experience for our guests and know their way around a commercial kitchen.
- Build sandwiches/meals in compliance with standards.
- Welcome guests, provide advice about menu and deli items and give out samples.
- Take orders and payment (in-person and drive thru).
- Deliver food to tables and drive thru window.
- Prepare deli dishes following recipes and production standards.
- Follow SNHD guidelines for food temperatures and safety, handwashing, and dish washing.
- Keep inventory of products and ingredients.
- Taking responsibility for opening and closing including cash handling next day preparation and some cleaning.
- Have a friendly, outgoing personality.
- Have an excellent work ethic.
- Take ownership and pride in your work.
- Have experience in customer service.
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Apply basic math in cash handling and production.
- Have a current Health Card.
- Be able to speak, read and write in English.
- Prior experience in the food industry prefered.
How to apply
We’re looking forward to meeting you!