Sugar Baker, part-time
NoButcher is Las Vegas’ first vegan butcher shop and deli, offering homemade plant-based meats and cheeses and a variety of sandwiches available at the eatery, to-go or at the drive thru.
We are known for our personal customer service and involvement in the vegan community.
The work environment could be described as “work hard” and “play hard,” meaning at times high pace professional work paired with lots of laughter and sometimes dancing in the kitchen.
- Master detailed recipes and verbal instructions to produce consistent results in baked good production.
- Operate commercial kitchen equipment including stove, convection oven, and mixer, etc.
- Perform basic math skills (fractions, decimals, weights, and measures) and use a digital scale.
- Follow SNHD guidelines for food temperatures and safety, handwashing, and dish washing.
- Have a friendly, outgoing personality.
- Have an excellent work ethic.
- Take ownership and pride in your work.
- Have experience in customer service.
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Apply basic math in cash handling and production.
- Have a current Health Card.
- Be able to speak, read and write in English.
- Prior experience in the food industry preferred.
How to apply
We’re looking forward to meeting you!